|Terms of Service|
WoW Guilds.ca, TERMS OF SERVICE - DNS Web Solutions Inc. WoW Guilds on the web.
DNS Web Solutions Inc. provides WoW Guilds and its related services ("Service") subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions ("Terms of Service") set forth below.
DNS Web Solutions Inc. reserves the right to update and modify the Terms of Service at any time without notice. New features that may be added to the Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Should you continue to use the Service after any such modifications have been made, this shall constitute your agreement to such modifications. You may always view the most recent copy of the Terms of Service here
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your account. While DNS Web Solutions Inc. prohibits such conduct and content on the service, you understand and agree that DNS Web Solutions Inc. cannot be responsible for the content posted on the service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the service at your own risk.
1. You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
2. You must provide a valid email address and date of birth to complete the sign-up process.
3. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We recommend that your password be 8 or more characters in length use a combination of numbers and letters with some uppercase and for extra security use special characters like #&?$!@*$.
4. You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account/website.
5. You may not use the service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
1. A valid credit card or PayPal is required for subscriptions.
2. The service is billed in advance on a month to month, 6-month or year basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, or refunds for months unused with an open subscription. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
3. For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
4. Downgrading your service may cause the loss of content, features or capacity of your site. WoW Guilds does not accept any liability for such loss.
Modifications to the service and prices
1. WoW Guilds reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
2. WoW Guilds reserves the right to change our monthly fees upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the WoW Guilds site (www.wowguilds.ca) or the service itself.
3. WoW Guilds shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance
Cancellations, Expiry's and Terminations
1. You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your subscription. You can cancel your subscription at any time by returning to http://www.paypal.com/ or http://alertpay.com/and logging in to your account. Depending on when you registered with us you may only be able to see the active subscription under the original registration date. Once located in PayPal or Alert Pay you will see the option to cancel the subscription.
2. If you are unable to log-in to your account at PayPal or Alert Pay you can send us an email with your "Username", "Registered E-mail address and website URL, or you can call us during regular business hours at 949-630-2718 to speak with one of our representatives and they will assist with the cancelling of your active subscription, phone support hours are Monday – Friday 9-5PM EST only.
3. Your site will be immediately set to 'inactive' upon cancellation. Users are not able to log-in to inactive sites.
4. If you cancel the subscription before the end of your current paid time period, your cancellation will take effect at the end of your current paid up month and you will not be charged again. Your site will remain active until the end of the paid subscription.
5. When you cancel your subscription before the end of your current paid time period your account will be able to log-in to wowguilds.ca, however you will no longer receive support from our support team, you will be able to view our help files and forums for support.
6. Once a site is set to expire we will retain the files for a full 30 days, if you do not re-join our service prior to the 30 days then all files associated with your site will be purged from our servers on the next maintenance date after the 30 day time period.
7. If you want we are able to retain your files for up-to one year the cost for this is a onetime fee of $20.00 and we will retain your sites files for 1 full year in our system. The site will not be accessible in anyway and the e-mail accounts will NOT function during this time.
8. WoW Guilds, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the service, or any other WoW Guilds service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the service will result in the deactivation or deletion or your account and/or your website and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. WoW Guilds reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.Copyright and Content Ownership
1. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the service. Your profiles, forum posts and other content (Content means text and images you have added to the site) remain yours. Any of your content, which is publicly viewable, you agree to allow others to view and share. All the Joomla templates, modules, components, plugins, CSS files, JS files and ALL other programming/files ARE NOT PART OF THE CONTENT and are the property of DNS Web Solutions Inc. and their rightful owners/creators only.
2. WoW Guilds reserves the right at any time to refuse or remove any content that is available via the service.
3. You must leave our branding intact unless you have paid the $120.00 per year extra for an unbranded site.
4. Nightly Back-Ups and Restores, all backups are internally handled by our Rackspace team and the backups are run once daily and this includes the website files and databases for every site on every server, these files are not accessible in anyway.
If a restore is ever required we handle all aspects of the restore process and we are able to restore only the needed tables of “Your Database” that are affected or corrupted. We DO NOT PROVIDE MYSQL dumps. Restore files are kept for 14 days so if a restore is ever required it is "YOUR" responsibility to contact us in a timely manner or you run the risk of losing a viable backup copy of your site.
1. Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
2. Technical support is provided through our forums and by e-mail.
3. You agree not to resell, duplicate, reproduce or exploit any part of the service or it's templates/designs without the express written permission of WoW Guilds.
4. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the service/templates, use of the service, or access to the service without the express written permission by WoW Guilds.
6. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
7. ZERO TOLLERANCE FOR SPAMMERS, You may not use the service to store, host, or send unsolicited email (spam) or SMS messages. Spammers will have all accounts disabled, immediate forfeit of all monies and we will report you to the authorities.
8. YOU MUST NOT TRANSMIT ANY WORMS OR VIRUSES OR ANY CODE OF A DESTRUCTIVE NATURE. All accounts will be disabled, immediate forfeit of all monies and we will report you to the authorities.
9. If your bandwidth usage exceeds your plans allotted amount, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your service until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption
10. WoW Guilds does not warrant that:
11. WoW Guilds, its affiliates and its sponsors are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to your use of the Service. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Service is to stop using the Service.
12. The failure of WoW Guilds to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and WoW Guilds and govern your use of the Service, overruling any prior agreements between you and WoW Guilds (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
|< Prev||Next >|